How does the Affordable Bus Pass (ABP) program work?
- Residents ages 25-59 can apply through Lakehead Social Planning Council (LSPC)
- Each approved member of a household may purchase one (1) Adult Monthly Bus Pass at half price from the Transit Services Office (570 Fort William Rd.)
- There is a limited number of passes available. They are sold on a first come, first served basis. Once the pass limit has been met, applications will no longer be accepted.
How does the Affordable Access for Recreation & Culture work?
- Individuals 18 and over can apply through Lakehead Social Planning Council (LSPC)
- If approved, individuals will receive a $350.00 credit to use towards any City of Thunder Bay recreation and culture program, facility booking or service, (excluding anything eligible for PRO Kids subsidization).
- Once the annual participation limit has been reached, applications will no longer be accepted.
The program runs on a calendar year (January to December). New applicants may apply at any time for the recreation and transit assistance program. Keep in mind your application funds will end on Dec 31st of the calendar year. If any credits are unused, they cannot be transferred to the following year.
You may begin reapplying for the upcoming year as early as November 1st.
Please note: There is a limited number of Transit passes and Recreation credits available. They are issued on a first come, first served basis.
To Submit Your Application:
Submit completed application by either:
a) Emailing: email@example.com
b) Faxing: 807-625-9427
c) Dropping off in person to LSPC:125 Syndicate Ave S, Unit 38, Victoriaville Centre Thunder Bay, ON, P7E 6H8
d) Please call 807-624-1726 for more information.