Community Volunteer Income Tax Clinic
The LSPC administers a volunteer income tax clinic on behalf of the Canada Revenue Agency. Returns are completed using UFile software and are e-filed. The program accepts income taxes year-round and is able to complete multiple years (up to 10 years).
Dates / Hours
Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the LSPC office is closed until further notice.
Taxes can now be completed with one of our volunteers over the phone. Please call 624-1720 for more information.
- $35,000 single Person
- $45,000 2 persons
- $47,500 3 persons
- $50,000 4 persons
- $52,500 5 persons
- $2,500 each additional person
- $1,000 Interest Income
Income Tax Returns are NOT Prepared for…
- Deceased Persons
- Individuals filing for Bankruptcy
- Self Employed Individuals
- Individuals reporting Capital Gains/Losses
- Individuals with Business Expenses
- Business and Rental Income and Expenses
- Do you have a simple return and is your income under $20,000.00?
You could file your income tax online for free using Ufile.
What you need to bring…
- Your 2018 Income Tax Assessment and 2019 Income Tax Summary and
- proof of identity from the taxpayer before you prepare their return. Proof of identity should:
- be valid
- be government issued
- include a photo
- Employment and Pension (T4,T4A)
- Interest, Investment (T3, T5)
- Social Assistance, WSIB (T5007)
- Universal Child Care Benefits (RC62) for 2016 and Prior Years Only
- Alimony/Child Support received or made
- Other income earned (with no expenses)
- Medical Expenses
- Tuition (T2202)
- Child Fitness & Extracurricular Program Registration Fees
- Rent/Property Taxes
- Hydro / Propane / Wood on Reserve
- Bus Passes for employment
- CRA Disability Certificate (One time only)
To receive the above and other credits such as the Federal Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB), Federal GST/HST and the Provincial Ontario Trillium Benefit (OTB), you must file your 2017 Income Tax by April 30th!
We are completing all intakes on a computerized system this year and our forms will be automatically generated, however if you are part of an organization assisting individuals to complete their taxes you can download the forms below and drop them off to our office.